Do you want to know what is the Domain Authority (what is Domain Authority), then this post is for you. Thousands of new websites are created every day on the Internet, and they try every day to create websites, how they can come out in front of people in the internet world and create their own identity. With many ways, bloggers keep on moving slowly, they just have one goal that makes your website the top of Google’s page. There are so many websites present on the internet but only a few of them are muscular.
- 15 On Page SEO Techniques For Increase Website Traffic
- ऑनलाइन पीएफ बैलेंस ऐसे चेक करें
- The Best Affiliate Programs for Indian Bloggers 2019
All the bloggers who have blogs also know about SEO and related terms such as backlinks, Google page rank, etc., which they can use to bring their website to the search engine on a good rank so that traffic on their site And they will be able to earn a good income through it. All terms related to SEO are very important for getting the site a good rank and one of them is the Domain Authority, which is very few people know, and this is also very important for blogs if we will not pay attention to it. Google’s page will have a profound impact on the position of your site.
So let me tell you today what is the Domain Authority? How to check the DA of your blog? And how to improve your DA?
Domain Authority, which we call DA in short term, is a metric created by Moz company, whose purpose is to give ratings within 1-100 websites. DA is a very important factor in SEO, which shows how well the website is on the search engine. So much as your website’s Domain Authority, the higher it will be in its ranking search engine and the more robust traffic your site will get.
DA of the different website is also different. DA, who has started a new blog, remains within 10-20 months of DA after some three months. The longer your domain becomes, the DA will increase. The more DA, the more organic traffic will get. But here the question arises how we can detect the DA of our blog. So let’s know about this too.
How do I check the Domain Authority?
There are so many tools available on the internet that you can learn how much your website’s domain authority is. But we will use the best domain authority checker tool and Moz Open Site Explorer is a great tool where when you write your site’s domain address, this tool will show you your latest DA score.
It is not known to anyone that a website’s rank of domain authority is given on the basis of which base. It is only known to the Moz company which has invented it. Moz’s system checks out 40 different factors to rank a specific domain such as how old your domain is, how many links are connected to your site, how many high DA websites are linking you, etc. By doing so, 40 factors check out to give the Moz team rank.
DA of a website never remains constant or it grows or decreases. If the DA of your website is increasing, then it will be very fitting for you if the DA is decreasing, this is a very bad sign. For this, you need to increase your blog’s DA. but how? Let’s know,
How to improve the Domain Authority of Blog?
Increasing the domain authority of your blog means increasing the chances of finding a high rank on search engines. The domain is proven to be the most favored to grow, the links that are coming from your site on the site, whose DA rank is good and more. Therefore, a blogger should focus more attention on the link building. By following the given points, you can improve your blog’s DA.
1) Link Building – link building is a great reason behind the increase in DA. Try to get as many backlinks as you can and keep an eye on one thing that they get all the links from quality sites. If you meet those links with low-quality websites then your DA will take a lot of time to grow.
2) Strengthen Interlinking- interlinking means linking page of your own blog to another page. People will also post a new article on your blog, remember that every post has been linked to your blog’s 2-3 other old posts which have become a high rank on the Google search engine page. By doing this, link juice passes in a new post from old post and the chances of visiting more visitors are increased in that post. Thereby increasing the chances of DA increases too.
3) Comment – related to the niche of your blog, comment on another blog or forum, by doing so, we get a do-follow link, so that the readers coming to another blog and forum start coming to your blog too. This will gradually increase the popularity of your blog, and DA will also start growing automatically along with it.
4) Increase the opening of the website – the more visitors open in your website browser, the more visitors will like to come to your site. On Google’s search engine page, the website gets a high ranking, whose site does not take much time to load. Therefore, it is very important for a blogger to focus on the load time of your site.
5) Social media marketing- social media The content of our site is very famous to rank. We get referral traffic from social media and also increases the brand value of the site. This is the best way to rank your website on Google’s page and to reach your audience as much as possible. The more people like your writing, the more fans your followers will grow. And it will have a direct impact on your domain authority.
Hope you have received some help from this article. If you have got help, then you should share this article with your friends and subscribe to such articles,