With India’s continued commitment to try and showcase the quality and performance of Harley-Davidson, all Harley-Davidson originals come with a 99-point quality check assurance through rigorous examination, thus giving customers their Providing peace of mind when taking the keys of motorcycles.
Additionally, all Harley-Davidson original motorcycles come with an official Harley-Davidson warranty for one year and are identical to the warranty to be issued on new motorcycles, requiring one with the option to extend it further two or three years. Should be
Buying a Harley-Davidson original motorcycle also opens up the Harley Owner Group (HOG) world. The HOG is the largest owner club sponsored by Harley-Davidson, with a million members worldwide. Each owner will have the opportunity to sign up and become a HOG member and share their passion for freedom and adventure with the rest of the Harley-Davidson community.
- 0 TO 100 IN 3 SECONDS: Get instantaneous power the moment you twist the throttle. No clutch to release. No gears to run through. All you do is flick your wrist and take off.
235 KM CITY RANGE *: The LiveWire™ motorcycle features a high-voltage battery (or RESS; Rechargeable Energy Storage System) composed of lithium-ion cells surrounded by a finned, cast-aluminum housing. The high-voltage battery provides 235 km of city range or 152 km of combined stop-and-go and highway range.**
TWO EASY WAYS TO CHARGE: Use the onboard Level 1 charger and power cord to connect to any standard household outlet and get a full charge overnight. For a faster charge, visit any public Level 3 DC Fast Charge station for 80% charge in 40 minutes or 100% charge in an hour.
ADVANCED RIDING TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM: The LiveWire™ model is equipped with an Electronic Chassis Control (ECC) system. The separate functions of ECC work together to give the rider more confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The Electronic Chassis Control (ECC) system manages cornering-enhanced Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control System (TCS) and Drag-Torque Slip Control System (DSCS) by modulating torque available at the rear wheel. It combines electronic controls and hydraulics where required, utilizing the latest six-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and ABS sensor technology.
- H-D REVELATION POWERTRAIN: The permanent magnet electric motor can produce 100 percent of its rated torque instantly – it’s the reason for Live Wire’s incredible acceleration. It’s located below the battery to lower the center of gravity for easier handling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: The lightweight cast aluminum frame is extremely rigid, and contributes to the precise, responsive handling that makes the LiveWire motorcycle a thrill to ride.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION: The high-performance SHOWA front and rear suspension are fully adjustable. So you can dial in comfort and handling with precision for your own riding style.
- H-D/MICHELIN SCORCHER SPORT TIRES: The LiveWire motorcycle rides on premium 180mm rear and 120mm front H-D/Michelin Scorcher Sport tires. They were designed exclusively to enhance the ride and handling performance of this groundbreaking machine.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: A 10.9cm, full-color, liquid-crystal, touchscreen display on the all-new LiveWire motorcycle keeps you constantly up-to-date on your speed, range and battery status. customize it even more with information like music, turn-by-turn navigation, alert information and more.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIVEWIRE: We are designing Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories to make your LiveWire stand out on the road. You’ll be able to customize your bike with accessories like a speed screen blade, hand and foot controls and more.
- How easy is it to maintain LiveWire™? The LiveWire™ motorcycle is convenient to own because many of the routine maintenance items required of a motorcycle powered by an internal combustion engine are eliminated: there’s no engine oil to change, and no spark plugs, air filter or primary drive to service. Electric power also eliminates maintenance issues associated with ethanol gasoline and off-season storage. The LiveWire™ motorcycle does require inspection or service of some mechanical and consumable items, such as the drive belt tension, brake fluid, and brake pads, and tires, at recommended intervals and pre-ride.